Dryer not heating
– In the drum put a lot of clothing or it is not properly sorted.
– The filter was clogged.
– The air line is dirty or twisted, so that the heated air is not supplied to the drum.
– The machine does not heat up due to a faulty thermostat or thermistor.
– The equipment does not heat because of the incorrectly set operating mode.
– Faulty heater.
– The control module is defective.
– The timer has failed.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in New Jersey, NJ