Dryer won’t start
– Drying is not connected to the mains, the socket or plug is broken.
– Oxidized contacts in the electrical circuit.
– The fuse has blown. Exit – installing a new one.
– Faulty thermistor.
– The device does not start to dry due to the lack of mains voltage.
– Start delay is on.
– The condensate collection tank is full.
– Faulty door lock hatch. The output is a change in the broken mechanism.
– The motor of the device is blown. The solution is the restoration of the working capacity of the faulty mechanism.
– The temperature regulator is faulty.
– The dryer does not start because of a broken power switch.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in New Jersey, NJ